Sunday, April 23, 2006

Jay Allardyce - new SOSA member


Welcome Jay Allardyce a cross country pilot who comes from Winnipeg. Jay spent a couple of weeks at SOSA last year flying the now departed Single Astir in the CAS Clinic and the Junior Camp. Jay is a proud new member of SOSA for 2006.

Jay wrote me an e-mail having read our blog page.

.... I have been keeping up to date with the latest happenings with the SOSA blog that you maintain. It is quite informative and I enjoy reading enthusiastic posts.

I have managed to find a full-time job for the summer in the Hamilton area, and will be living in Dave Springford's trailer for the summer. I should arrive the weekend of the 29th of April, and am looking forward to a great summer of soaring and wonderful flying weather.


Please welcome Jay when you see him at the field